Dec 5, 2006

Great Expectations Project

I'm sending this out because I've registered to take part in the citizens' forums component of the Great Expectations project (being sponsored in part by Penn in relation to next year's mayoral election). I'm asking that you consider registering and doing this with me... it's just a one-day commitment sometime in January to do one of the citizens' forum events, with possible other events later on (I'm doing either Sat 1/13 or Sun 1/14). Given some conversations I've had with you guys about this city and its future, I feel like this is a valuable way of engaging, speaking up, and taking responsibility at a critical time. Please pass the info along to others as you feel appropriate.

Project site/registration:
http://www.fels.upenn.edu/greatexpectations.htm

Inquirer editorial on the project:
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/special_packages/sunday_review/16149468.htm

love,
matt

2 comments:

Jason Hsu said...

matt. so i've registered. Sat Jan 13 morning at The Enterprise Center. How perfect that it should be there... :)

M. Weed said...

Awesome --- I am excited.